- Joined
- Aug 8, 2020
- Messages
- 872
- Reaction score
- 689
- Location
- Darien
- What state or country do you live in
- Illinois
were both from chicago discussing markets would you like to discuss with us?wow... is that how this works?

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
were both from chicago discussing markets would you like to discuss with us?wow... is that how this works?

That's another image that I used fof Plincoralo!!! The Fireworks!!!
They won't trust me with anything more than games....
![]()
You say that now, or at least until you run out of space. That's what I've always ran up against.i was really thinking of buying it but I'd rather get two nice corals than one really nice one


