Thats what i was using. Just seems a tad slow today for me! i was able to get 8 yesterdayI'm using google pay
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thats what i was using. Just seems a tad slow today for me! i was able to get 8 yesterdayI'm using google pay
Nah. Watching the Chiefs.Take that Joe Burrow did You see that?
Watching my Chiefs as wellNah. Watching the Chiefs.
Jan 10, 2019?So they spliced the atom in the 1930's, but I've always wondered when they spliced the rainbow....
Into a milli different, I mean million, pieces.So they spliced the atom in the 1930's, but I've always wondered when they spliced the rainbow....
lets see!Bwahaha called it
I posted skittles a few messages back and bam! Skittles bomb.lets see!

