Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If the frag is all yellow will it still develop the red streaks?...![]()
same here man, last step on the pikachus and it said sold outHoly crap was only 2 for 100 yesterday and like 0 for 20 already. So frustrating says good then spins for ever and no go sold out.
thought I had emsame here man, last step on the pikachus and it said sold outthought I had em
Yepsame here man, last step on the pikachus and it said sold outthought I had em
okay I gotta ask, why is ur username Houston but you're in Florida? Theres gotta be a story there

Dang! I was wanting a frozen apple too. Hubby walked in and distracted me. I think it was on purpose.Get that frozen apple, @footgal!



