30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

hence the question, what is it, what can i put it with? other dun cans? hammers? torches, frogspawn?
You have to isolate it and keep in an island of its own. And very far away from other corals. They send out long sweepers which are toxic to other corals.
 
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

winner gif.gif





FINAL.png
Also, "Bill Murray" would have been acceptable.
 
I swear that mint green goni wants to be an elegance.
 
I have to do a double take every time.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top