Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Classic Chiefs. Play down to their compcan't believe the Raiders are hanging
As a bills fan it is making me feel bettercan't believe the Raiders are hanging
I saw the prettiest purple tang for a great price, bought it on sight. Took him home, acclimated, and everything was perfect. I went to sleep. Next morning I wake up, chaos. The purple tang has ick and velvet, and it beat my clownfish and blenny to death. The entire tank of coral is dead/dying and all the inverts are dead- tang was in copper water and I didn’t know. Harassed my ruby red dragonet so badly it jumped out of the tank and was crusty on the floor. Then the tang itself succumbed to the ick/velvet. Complete loss.![]()
Whaaaaat i just barely found out you can put the background in dark mode on here with the lightbulb by the notification bell lol gamer changer
He might have CTE. Thought fourth down was third down at the end. lolI fell asleep in the 2nd half of the bears game did brady get hurt or something?
Yeah I added the bag water to the tank. I buy from this store all the time and they’ve never sold me a fish in copper before. Called and they said since the fish had just arrived that morning they put it in copper and didn’t tell meFish kept in copper can do that to your tank? Must’ve been crazy high levels. Or, did you add bag water to your tank? Sorry to hear that.

He can never get hit too many timesBrady got hit too many times.
Hard lesson to learn. Sorry for your loss.Yeah I added the bag water to the tank. I buy from this store all the time and they’ve never sold me a fish in copper before. Called and they said since the fish had just arrived that morning they put it in copper and didn’t tell me![]()

