30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Maybe i will be so lucky.
giphy.gif
 
What sorta flow do u have on the torches i have them on short pulse they seem to like the swaying
 
What sorta flow do u have on the torches i have them on short pulse they seem to like the swaying
I blast indo torches pretty good, they sway mostly in one direction with the pulsing. I keep them right under an AI Prime
 
I had "Van Halen"...
 
ok its official time for a new computer this decade old thing is holding me back or turning to the phone
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top