Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
And I thought my tank was jam packedThanks so much . I would have not thought that much but I got a set up for it!!!. How many hours a day are your lights on or ramp up to 700 par?![]()
EXACTLY!!! Finally someone else gets it!It’s only $1 it’s just real fragile so the shipping cost $1498
... it wont be!not for 1499
Do an auction offYa let's try $5 hahahah
Ya lol it will be 2000... it wont be!
Yeah you got to watch the addition. It is reel but a lot better then other additions. I love this hobby and addiction.And I thought my tank was jam packed
That’s one of 6 tanks
NiceThat’s one of 6 tanks

