30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

1602469247556.gif
 
the only thing better was the doofus we had from canada he was so bad i burned his name from memory
 
NEW GAME
FUNNIEST MEME


1602468180610.png


Y'all have been memeing your butts off all weekend! I've seen some hilarious stuff, but now I want to see your best! Post your funniest reef meme, get the most likes, and win a $30 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!!


IN ADDITION, the winner will also receive another entry into the GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE FOR AN OG HOLY GRAIL TORCH!!! In the event that the winner has previously won a prize, he will be given a choice of which to keep. Whichever one he doesn't pick as his prize will be given to the runner up.
Have you thought of a fish pun yet or do you need to mullet it over
 
GAME REMINDER
FUNNIEST MEME

1602468180610.png


Y'all have been memeing your butts off all weekend! I've seen some hilarious stuff, but now I want to see your best! Post your funniest reef meme, get the most likes, and win a $30 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!!


IN ADDITION, the winner will also receive another entry into the GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE FOR AN OG HOLY GRAIL TORCH!!! In the event that the winner has previously won a prize, he will be given a choice of which to keep. Whichever one he doesn't pick as his prize will be given to the runner up.
 
and my step dad is from northwestern so i kinda liked greene from those days
 
i have 54-57 points they need to turn this into a shoot out
 
don’t forget to snatch up the ones that got missed, people!

will be surfing once the sale is done..super upset i miss most of it. NEXT TIME!!!!
 
dang as i was typing $5 was missed..story of my life
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top