30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

ABOUT 10 MINUTES LEFT TO POST AND LIKE
FUNNIEST MEME

1602468180610.png


Y'all have been memeing your butts off all weekend! I've seen some hilarious stuff, but now I want to see your best! Post your funniest reef meme, get the most likes, and win a $30 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!!


IN ADDITION, the winner will also receive another entry into the GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE FOR AN OG HOLY GRAIL TORCH!!! In the event that the winner has previously won a prize, he will be given a choice of which to keep. Whichever one he doesn't pick as his prize will be given to the runner up.
 
$5 Homewrecker and $5 Creme dela crem geez I need to click faster!
 
All these corals are still available... remember for every coral you buy, you get another entry in the raffle for the Holy Grail.
The person who spend the most wins $500 off their order.... this is a very close race currently.

 
How do I fix it? I’m using Apple pay

You got the confirmation emails so your good. Unless you created that second account with the apple pay payments you won't be able to log in to see all the purchases. You have 8 total items so far including the shipping box.
 
You got the confirmation emails so your good. Unless you created that second account with the apple pay payments you won't be able to log in to see all the purchases. You have 8 total items so far including the shipping box.
I did not create another login. It’s only the email that is associated with R2R account
 
every time i go to check out it asks me to enter credit info..even though i have 8 items in my cart..losing coral to this
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top