30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

every time i go to check out it asks me to enter credit info..even though i have 8 items in my cart..losing coral to this
I have to do that every time too. Is there a way to not have to enter it every time?
 
I have to do that every time too. Is there a way to not have to enter it every time?
idk..ive gotten corals but im its all stuff no one got to..i dont even compete with those getting $5 corals..
 
1602468331396.png
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

WITH 10 LIKES YOU ARE OUR OFFICIAL FUNNY REEF MEME CHAMP!!!

CONGRATS ON A $30 GIFT CARD FROM ARC AND ANOTHER ENTRY INTO THE GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top