30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

so many rushing yards but i needed cook to get them ugh
 
Can someone tell me how to set it up so you don’t have to enter in your cc info and name every time
 
it depends on your browser and terms but i use mac with safari its under preferences and credit cards
 
Can someone tell me how to set it up so you don’t have to enter in your cc info and name every time
You can save your CC info in chrome so it auto populates. But I think in that case you still have to type in the 3 digit code on the back of the card. Google/Apple pay is probably the fastest
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top