30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I set a budget and did pretty well with it this live sale.

That being said, when I take my trip to pick my order up I'm probably gonna wreck my wallet...
I live about 2 hours away from Buffalo and I know if I went there I would be broke for sure. But maybe will have to make a trip there at some point.
 
I’ll check it out for the next sale cause it’s impossible to have a chance at the $5 having to type your info out
 
We want to thank everyone again for participating in our Holy Grail Livesale. We are cutting off the orders to count in the Torch giveaway. Stand by for the winning announcement.
 
@Cody1 and @GBH Designs Great Job on the sale and games!
@A Reef Creation Great sale as always!

Didn’t get as much time as I would have liked to shop, but got one of the two torches I came for plus many more!

Thank Y’all again!
Good sale. Crazy I got a Dragon Soul late last night. Real happy about that.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top