• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

$300 AI HYDRA 26HD WHITEBODY, w/ DIFFUSER & FLEX ARM (BAY AREA)

ISFNick

Nano Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2019
Messages
1,087
Reaction score
1,340
Location
Brooklyn
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to sell my used AI hydra 26HD, it’s a white body, used for less than 5 months on BRStv’s custom ab+ spectrum at less than 50%.

$300 shipped with 3D reefing diffuser and gooseneck.
'Tis a $475 value for $300!
Local pickup preferred, I'm in the Bay Area (San Mateo County).



hydra.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top