May 4, 2017 #21 OP OP lazidog Active Member View Badges Joined Dec 11, 2011 Messages 181 Reaction score 61 Location sc Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Mebeknob said: Clever use of the closets. Hope you don't have to crawl too much! Click to expand...
May 4, 2017 #22 OP OP lazidog Active Member View Badges Joined Dec 11, 2011 Messages 181 Reaction score 61 Location sc Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Mebeknob said: Clever use of the closets. Hope you don't have to crawl too much! Click to expand... I dont have to crawl just bend over, I can always add a second skinny door to access the electric and plumbing if I need to
Mebeknob said: Clever use of the closets. Hope you don't have to crawl too much! Click to expand... I dont have to crawl just bend over, I can always add a second skinny door to access the electric and plumbing if I need to
May 4, 2017 #23 gacolt JEEP STUFF View Badges Joined Jun 27, 2013 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 507 Location cumming,ga Rating - 0% 0 0 0 lazidog said: Yes, it was my inspiration, love Pure Reef and the two fantastic tanks up front, his are 8 ft tanks which were not practical for me and Jorge said the extra length caused him some flow issues initially Click to expand... I go there every week. Jorge's tank is amazing I always look at it for 5-10 minutes each time I'm there.
lazidog said: Yes, it was my inspiration, love Pure Reef and the two fantastic tanks up front, his are 8 ft tanks which were not practical for me and Jorge said the extra length caused him some flow issues initially Click to expand... I go there every week. Jorge's tank is amazing I always look at it for 5-10 minutes each time I'm there.
Feb 16, 2018 #24 Spbk84 New Member View Badges Joined Nov 25, 2011 Messages 21 Reaction score 6 Location New Jersey Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Awesome build. any updates?