- Joined
- Sep 28, 2011
- Messages
- 1,587
- Reaction score
- 1,644
- Location
- Arroyo Grande
- What state or country do you live in
- California
A friend of mine had to break down his tank and I took his fish and a bunch of snails.
Added to the list are
A tomini
A scopas
A blue eye
2 percs
An oceleris
And 1 aptasia filefish.
It was all out war for about 45 minutes and now everyone is calm.
I figured such a large add would actually help with the aggression, and it seems to have worked.
This snail is the largest I've seen at about 3 inch diameter.
One of the clowns moved in
Added to the list are
A tomini
A scopas
A blue eye
2 percs
An oceleris
And 1 aptasia filefish.
It was all out war for about 45 minutes and now everyone is calm.
I figured such a large add would actually help with the aggression, and it seems to have worked.
This snail is the largest I've seen at about 3 inch diameter.
One of the clowns moved in

