32G Biocube Lighting schedule change + more blue light

N11morales

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Messages
621
Reaction score
179
Location
Angleton
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello, I would like to get peoples input on what I should change my biocube lighting schedule too.

I would like to add more blue light into the schedule. I don't really like running so much white light all the time. Only schedules i can find are people running with nothing but high % of white light.

Anyone here running a schedule with more of the only blue lighting or can i just change the lighting to less white?

I mainly have LPS corals/ anemones in my tank.
 
Mainly Blues here.

Running my AI Prime @
70% Blues
9%. Green
6am-5pm
Zoas ,Monti's, Digi's, Frogspawn, Hammers, Favias, Pulsing xenia, Firework cloves all Happy including BTA. I will say this was gradual over the course of many months. I continuously adjusted and continues based on changes and growth in the tank. Recommend more blue on stock lighting.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top