36in Reefbrite blue LED pics on the tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter BHAMR6
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

BHAMR6

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2009
Messages
510
Reaction score
0
Location
Kimberly , Al
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a pic of my tank w/th a reefbrite all blue led over it just for looks after the Radiums go off...

led.jpg
 
How high are the LEDs mounted above the tank? The tank is 18" wide correct? I'm impressed with the spread coverage
 
The tank has a 13in tall canopy on it that has 2 lumenarc mini reflectors I had to mount the led bar under the reflectors on the front of the canopy on the inside about 4in from the water.. the reefbrite aims from front of the tank to the back its not hanging directly over the tank
 
I spoke to KingRicky the other day and he said the LED's look amazing! I am holding off for now, but will follow your process and see how thing grow.
 
Your tank is looking awesome! I want to see it in person the next time I'm back in town.
 
@ usc .. I dont use the led's for anything other than looks I use my Mh for growth and color I just let the led's come on 2 hrs before and after my mh lights

@ Allen just let me know when your in town and swing by..

@ Thanks Terry how have you been its been awhile???
 
All good here. Just been layin low. missed the last couple of frag shows. had an aptasia outbreak in the frag tank but finally between nudi`s and copper band butterfly I hope those troubles are behind us. strartin a new build here. got a 220 that I am going to put upstairs and replace my corner tank and plumb it to the basement with the frag tank etc. so lookin forward to that. I will say again your tanl looks great!
Terry
 
I dont know....thought they were all gone but then saw one the other day. I have some live rock cookin in a tub and I bet when I move forward with this build I am going to run accross a few. If I do I plan to put them in a small tank and keep them for folks that want a few and also see if they will breed which I understand that they will pretty easily.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top