• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3D printed in ABS Reagent Needle Guides for Neptune Systems Trident

sunnyc90

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
221
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm offering a set of these Reagent Needle Guides for the Trident. These will be a 4pcs pack (one is a spare) and they are printed in ABS material for better chemical resistance. I have designed these and used them for over two months and have not seen issues with calcium, alk and mag readings. These will prevent the needles from siting inside the bottle at an angle preventing any air from getting in the tube when the reagent gets low. These guides self align and stay in the center of the bottle.

$25 with free shipping with the USA.

$40 with International shipping included.

IMG_0885.jpg


IMG_0884.jpg


IMG_0883.jpg
 
I'm offering a set of these Reagent Needle Guides for the Trident. These will be a 4pcs pack (one is a spare) and they are printed in ABS material for better chemical resistance. I have designed these and used them for over two months and have not seen issues with calcium, alk and mag readings. These will prevent the needles from siting inside the bottle at an angle preventing any air from getting in the tube when the reagent gets low. These guides self align and stay in the center of the bottle.

$25 with free shipping with the USA.

$40 with International shipping included.

IMG_0885.jpg


IMG_0884.jpg


IMG_0883.jpg
Hit me up with paypal info, I want a set please.
 
Thank you for those who have ordered a set, all items have been shipped. I still have a few more ready to go for those interested.
 
I would like a set, will send you a PM.
 
Replied. Thank you!
 
Would you be willing to share the STL file?
 
Just got my set. Got them in a timely matter, easy to install and works great all at a great price.
 
All orders caught up and have a few sets ready to go!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top