4.8g Dominant Rare Soft Coral Build

Update!

So I’ve been adding a lot of corals that I didn’t think I would. But needless to say everything is looking happier by the day. Especially the NPS gorgonians. The blueberry gorgonian keeps showing more and more polyps.
 

Attachments

  • B1AE5031-E599-426D-B28F-D457247C72C5.jpeg
    B1AE5031-E599-426D-B28F-D457247C72C5.jpeg
    306.2 KB · Views: 70
  • F6DF1E86-E147-4DED-BF47-2565CBAE8CDD.jpeg
    F6DF1E86-E147-4DED-BF47-2565CBAE8CDD.jpeg
    276.9 KB · Views: 67
Wow this tank is awesome! The blueberry gorgonian is amazing.

Is that the ball xenia at the top of the scape? How does that differ in terms of invasiveness vs standard pulsing xenia?
 
Wow this tank is awesome! The blueberry gorgonian is amazing.

Is that the ball xenia at the top of the scape? How does that differ in terms of invasiveness vs standard pulsing xenia?
Thank you! Hopefully the blueberry gorgonian keeps popping more polyps up so that it can achieve its true look.

Unfortunately no Xenia at the moment but that’s a pipe organ and it’s a pretty quick grower but much easier to frag from my experience
 
Love the tank. Congratulations on the progress. I hope to have the same tank soon. Question, where did you get the blue gorgonian?
 
Love the tank. Congratulations on the progress. I hope to have the same tank soon. Question, where did you get the blue gorgonian?
Thank you and thank you! The blueberry was bought from a lfs but you can always find one on seahorse savvy notice they usually have some in stock. But remember they are NPS!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top