4 Ai primes on a RedSea Reefer 350

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hats_
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Hats_

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2023
Messages
363
Reaction score
291
Location
Assen, Netherlands
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have recently done some par measurements over my reefer 350 but when i measured the par in my frag tank in the sump it spat out some unbelievably high values so i am starting to doubt the accuracy of the meter. anyone here run a similar setup and measured the par before?

just for clarification i am not experiencing issues with the lights or corals dying off, just curious
 
What are you running your color vlaues at? I'm sure they could be pretty high if you're running them at max
 
i run the outside 2 higher than the inside ones, just to clarify, max at brs settings

Screenshot_20230316-202705.png Screenshot_20230316-202653.png
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top