• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4 kessil 360 we's an vdm module for sale.

ddc0715

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2018
Messages
1,170
Reaction score
652
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanting to sell Four kessil 360we's With link cables an apex vdm module for $800. so I can move my kessil ap9xs from my reef tank, to this tank, and purchase two redsea reef led 160's for my reef tank. Nothing wrong with them, but they are out of warrenty. Will not split up, its all or none srry. For $ 900, I also have a 4 bulb t5 fixture with working bulbs (3 fiji and one coral life) with 2 unuse replacement bulbs,, that I would thrown in, I got it at home depot and fabractied in to hold these light perfectly space out over a 4 foot tank. I can be no more transparent than this. Lol
20210826_200747.jpg
20210826_200729.jpg
238954461_310491887489846_4352368973201739637_n.jpg
238498693_202692908556784_5844466577857708663_n.jpg
Screenshot_20210826-201312_Chrome.jpg
 
Last edited:
Srry a call came in and I had to exit. I have updated the post.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top