4 tangs in 1 QT! Which weapons to choose!??

Ahbaloch

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2018
Messages
880
Reaction score
177
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i got 4 tangs that i just got that are in qt,

I have almost everything on hand,

I want to TTM, as i have done TTM before and was successful.

But since i got 4 tangs which are disease magnet, please help me choose my weapons lol

I have a yellow tang, sailfin tang, blue hippo tang and naso tang.

And in which order.

Please check the picture below to see my weapons

68E6CAB3-CB74-493E-872D-2976C3033ADB.jpeg


D775A9C4-754D-40DD-A466-12A4F0EFB55A.jpeg
 
I treat for 3 weeks with a copper product like cupramine then two weeks of prazi. Those cover the majority of diseases you'll see.
 
so i got 4 tangs that i just got that are in qt,

I have almost everything on hand,

I want to TTM, as i have done TTM before and was successful.

But since i got 4 tangs which are disease magnet, please help me choose my weapons lol

I have a yellow tang, sailfin tang, blue hippo tang and naso tang.

And in which order.

Please check the picture below to see my weapons

68E6CAB3-CB74-493E-872D-2976C3033ADB.jpeg


D775A9C4-754D-40DD-A466-12A4F0EFB55A.jpeg

The procedure below is the way I’d go. Just used it.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/my-current-qt-process.483371/
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top