$400 To Spend... What would you buy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RMS18
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
I have two set ups and two apex, if I got a third tank I get a third apex, worth every dollar. I do so much with it, I lower my mp40's when I feed with my auto feeder, leak detection sensor turns of skimmer and return pump if it senses water on the floor and then my battery back up kicks in to my mp40's for oxygen til I get home, if skimmer overflows it shuts it off, monitor while at work or vacation, and the list goes on and on and on.
 
I have two set ups and two apex, if I got a third tank I get a third apex, worth every dollar. I do so much with it, I lower my mp40's when I feed with my auto feeder, leak detection sensor turns of skimmer and return pump if it senses water on the floor and then my battery back up kicks in to my mp40's for oxygen til I get home, if skimmer overflows it shuts it off, monitor while at work or vacation, and the list goes on and on and on.
I guess it's good for a leak or over flow detection or be able to turn off pumps remotely. I'll keep an eye out for a used one.
 
What's wrong with keeping the money in your pocket? Does the card expire soon???? It's an expensive hobby so having money in your account is always a good idea.
 
What's wrong with keeping the money in your pocket? Does the card expire soon???? It's an expensive hobby so having money in your account is always a good idea.
Nothing is wrong with keeping the gift card... I just want to buy something lol. Spent a lot on others for the holidays (which I love doing) little treat for myself I guess.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top