• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

42g rimless reef tank and equipment

  • Thread starter Thread starter MOPAR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

MOPAR

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2015
Messages
223
Reaction score
149
Location
Chico, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale as whole system for now. I will part out if I can't sell whole system. Selling fairly cheap as I want to move this thing quickly. Everything is in like new condition! Asking 1000 firm. Located in Chico CA 95928 I will deliver to Sacramento for free or withing 2 hours from Chico. Only comes with what is listed.

Tank
-42g cadlight rimless starfire tank L30"xW18"xH18"
Two small scratches on front pane.
-Herbie style overflow
-Cadlight sump and ATO resivior all fits nicely in stand.
-Cadlight stand painted white and added trim (no doors) trim is actually attached to tank via velcro so it can be removed to clean under it (very convenient)

Equipment:
-Deltec 1350 skimmer only a few months old works amazingly (very quiet)
-BRS mini reactor plumbed to return for clean look and less electricity consumption.
-24" ATI power module 6 bulb. Works flawlessly. Comes with 2 extra fans and hanging kit
-2x 150w neotherm heaters
-About 80-90lbs of marco prime cuts.
-Jeabo return (very quiet)
-Plumbing is cleanly done and comes apart.
-bionic 2 part 1g cal, alk new
-3/4 BRS rox carbon

Livestock:
-Red planet small colony
-Bubblegum mille small colony
-Birds of Paradise large frag
-3 other misc sps
-3 acan frags
-Kryptonite trumpet small colony
-Single head gold hammer.

20160411_224134.jpg


20160411_224441.jpg


20160411_224313.jpg


20160411_224327.jpg


20160411_224150.jpg
 
Tank is a little cloudy from cleaning. More pics

20160411_224450.jpg


20160411_224343.jpg


20160411_224607.jpg
 
I have some interest from a few people to part out the major pieces. I will post prices for all individual items.

Also apex is not part of the package sorry.
 
Tank
-42g cadlight rimless starfire tank L30"xW18"xH18"
-Herbie style overflow
-Cadlight sump and ATO resivior all fits nicely in stand.
-Cadlight stand painted white and added trim (no doors) trim is actually attached to tank via velcro so it can be removed to clean under it (very convenient)
-return pump, plumbing, mini reactor, 80-90lbs marco prime cuts- all for $400

Equipment: (all prices include shipping and paypal fee)

-Deltec 1350 skimmer only a few months old works amazingly (very quiet) $375

-Reef octopus diablo 160xs skimmer works great. It is not a quite skimmer haha $175

-24" ATI power module 6 bulb. Works flawlessly. Comes with 2 extra fans and hanging kit- $375

-2x 150w neotherm heaters- $30 each

-About 80-90lbs of marco prime cuts- $50 local pick up only
 
Whole system may be spoken for will update as soon as I know.

Funny story I mentioned I was selling a tank at work and my co-worker said he was a reefer back in the day and may want my setup. I had no clue we have worked together for over a year and tanks just never came up.
 
Love the sticker on the sump
Thanks it fit the overall white look and LC is a great place for corals.

Thanks for the interest everyone the whole setup is sold and going to a good home. Mods please close thank you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top