450 Gallon Miracle Ray/Shark Reef Build Thread

A07A6400.jpg
 
Not a shark feeding video but he did come out to play and so did my ray, hope you guys enjoy the video! Love seeing all the movement of the corals with him gliding around
 
ok so now did you upgrade your tank from 450 to 600gs? i am curious but dont know if i missed a post while reading your thread
 
video? i dont see one
He hosted it directly on r2r and that’s a bad idea. I can never get it to work.

@pandaparties upload your video to YouTube then post the link here. That’s the best way to share video.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top