48 lights out - Do I turn them on to feed the fish?

BigBabich

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2023
Messages
57
Reaction score
31
Location
Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some algae problems and the people at my LFS have me doing a 48 hour Lights Out in the tank.
Do I feed my fish like this?
Do I turn the lights on for a few mins to feed them?
 
I got some algae problems and the people at my LFS have me doing a 48 hour Lights Out in the tank.
Do I feed my fish like this?
Do I turn the lights on for a few mins to feed them?
Sure, if the fish eat in the light, give them that.
15 minutes light not going to cause anything.

Hopefully you have nothing photosynthetic cause with lights out, they are not going to be happy.

You can also lower white light and lower phosphate (green stuff food).
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top