5/16” ID airline Valve

Protodad

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
277
Reaction score
164
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, it feels silly to ask this but I can’t seem to find what I need anywhere. I have some flexible airline tubing on my skimmer and need to install a valve to limit airflow through it. I can find plastic 3/16 and 1/2 barbed valves but no 5/16. I’d rather not use reducers if I can avoid it.

Does anyone have a link for one?

As a follow up, can you use Mur-Lok fittings for airlines? I imagine they leak a bit but might fit the application where a perfect seal isn’t critical.
 
Thanks. I saw that but was concerned about using anything with metal in it as I suspect it will corrode.
(In fact this says it has copper and not to use in water systems)
 
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top