• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

5 Acan Pack -with Ironman and rainbow acan

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kadyooo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Messages
393
Reaction score
439
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
5 pack for $350, not selling separately .
Pick up in 91768. Shipping is $45 I must ship before the 21st.
8BEF5894-EA56-43BD-92C4-B73761A0CEA2.jpeg 8F3A023F-0B81-4792-BA95-97E232CA5091.jpeg F228BA88-E138-4C9C-AD3A-D0DC07F51D68.jpeg 7DB48BF7-A7C1-401B-AC66-211455109C50.jpeg F639EF27-FE6F-426F-8996-DF663B60EE7D.jpeg
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top