Hey all
I have had a BRS 75g Plus RO/DI system for about 4-5 years now and it always ran great. Fast forward to the last couple years where I have moved to Victoria BC and now I cannot get my TDS below 2-4.
I have replaced everything on this unit, most recently the membrane and calibrated it for about an hour to make sure it was working properly.
Right now I run two carbon filters one sediment and 1 risen. I am thinking about adding another risen chamber to the unit to help but wanted to hear others thoughts on what could be going on. I recently also emailed the city and found they do treat the water with Chloramines so that could be an issue as well? My tanks have never been great since I moved, mostly issues with SPS and I am trying to chase the reasons.
Thanks!
I have had a BRS 75g Plus RO/DI system for about 4-5 years now and it always ran great. Fast forward to the last couple years where I have moved to Victoria BC and now I cannot get my TDS below 2-4.
I have replaced everything on this unit, most recently the membrane and calibrated it for about an hour to make sure it was working properly.
Right now I run two carbon filters one sediment and 1 risen. I am thinking about adding another risen chamber to the unit to help but wanted to hear others thoughts on what could be going on. I recently also emailed the city and found they do treat the water with Chloramines so that could be an issue as well? My tanks have never been great since I moved, mostly issues with SPS and I am trying to chase the reasons.
Thanks!

