• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

$50 Live Aquaria Gift Card for trade

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2012
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
500
Location
Past the wall
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I had received this giftcard for xmas from my brother. Nice gift but I don't want to spend 225 for shipping on retail items at LA.

If anyone else is planning on using some cash at LA, give me an offer on some polyps and ill send you the email code for LA.com~!


I figure it's as good as cash in this hobby just as long as you order enough stuff from LA.

I am willing to pay more to cover shipping!
 
I am pretty sure you can use it for DrsFosterandSmith.com as well. But if you don't want it, I am sure someone out there would offer your some cash for it.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top