500 gal aquarium for sale

Cornelia

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling 500gal/1in acrylic tank, beautiful live rock, lights, skimmer, pumps...the whole set up must go! I am moving out of the state. Great deal!
I live in Skokie area.
 
Selling 500gal/1in acrylic tank, beautiful live rock, lights, skimmer, pumps...the whole set up must go! I am moving out of the state. Great deal!
I live in Skokie area.

Any pictures and dimensions of the setup?

Might have better luck throwing this up in the market place. People will drive from all over for a tank that size in good condition.
 
Tank dimensions 82/40/30 .
This tank is set up as a devider in beteween two rooms with a view from each side.
We do not have fish or corals anylonger but the tank is running.

DSC01153.JPG
 
Tank dimensions 82/40/30 .
This tank is set up as a devider in beteween two rooms with a view from each side.
We do not have fish or corals anylonger but the tank is running.

DSC01153.JPG
O
Any pictures and dimensions of the setup?

Might have better luck throwing this up in the market place. People will drive from all over for a tank that size in good condition.
I
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top