50Gallon Fusion Lagoon review & build

Coralsdaily

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2014
Messages
895
Reaction score
1,066
Location
Madison WI
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something exciting has happened- I am doing a completely new tank build!

While I still maintain to run my 180 Gallon reef. The current inhabitant and the system set up just seem to not allow me to keep what I have really loved to- clams. I feel that when I have been doing previous tank builds I have been cutting corners for the sake of frugality and chose less than ideal lighting, filtration and water movement equipments.....

See my review & initial build in my blog here: Bluemarineart
img_8602-2.jpg
 
Nice! I also have a 50 lagoon, it's been up and running since December 2016. I also have a couple pieces of the Caribsea branch rock. I like the your scape using all branch rock.
 
Thank you! This is my first attempt to have a "bare bottom" tank. My hope is that eventually the entire bottom pane will be encrusted with a variety of corals rather than sand. Any photos of your tank you can share?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top