Jul 2, 2020 #1 Brittanyjo Well-Known Member View Badges Partner Member 2024 Joined Apr 11, 2020 Messages 505 Reaction score 370 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 36x 27x 18 inches Started (again after 14 years) April 15th filtration: 1 old skimmer 1 ecosystem hang on sump 1 topfill filter Lighting: 2 Kessil a360 Flow 1 1000gph 1 300 gph 50lb rock
36x 27x 18 inches Started (again after 14 years) April 15th filtration: 1 old skimmer 1 ecosystem hang on sump 1 topfill filter Lighting: 2 Kessil a360 Flow 1 1000gph 1 300 gph 50lb rock
Jul 2, 2020 #2 Reefer5640 Well-Known Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 My Tank Thread Joined Apr 22, 2017 Messages 949 Reaction score 479 Location Eagle Mt Utah What state or country do you live in Utah Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I really like that size of tank as opposed to the 4 ft version. Looks good so far
Jul 7, 2020 #3 OP OP Brittanyjo Well-Known Member View Badges Partner Member 2024 Joined Apr 11, 2020 Messages 505 Reaction score 370 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I’m going bigger
Jul 7, 2020 #4 OP OP Brittanyjo Well-Known Member View Badges Partner Member 2024 Joined Apr 11, 2020 Messages 505 Reaction score 370 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Here is placement
Jul 14, 2020 #5 OP OP Brittanyjo Well-Known Member View Badges Partner Member 2024 Joined Apr 11, 2020 Messages 505 Reaction score 370 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I now have three Kessil 360WE and two kessil a360X. I have two Vortech 40 that I got used. It appears as though they do not get run by the Apex system.
I now have three Kessil 360WE and two kessil a360X. I have two Vortech 40 that I got used. It appears as though they do not get run by the Apex system.