60 Watt Equivalent LED Bulbs Selling For $1.50!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2009
Messages
3,863
Reaction score
2,357
Location
Golden CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just couldn’t believe my eyes when I walked into my local Goodwill thrift store and saw a huge pile of new LED lamps for sale. It wasn’t the mountain of lamps that got my attention, but the $1.50 price tag for a 9 watt lamp which is equivalent to a 60 watt incandescent in […]

Continue reading...
 
Nice, we are remodeling our home and adding LED retrofits. The guy was going to use some LED retrofits costing $25/each. I told him I would supply them. Went to Costco and picked them up for $6.50 for a 2 pack.! Great to find all the deals out there on LED.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top