• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

65gallon drilled tank - stand canopy and sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter JenB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

JenB

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2014
Messages
731
Reaction score
255
Location
Mount Dora, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a 65 gallon 3ft long corner drilled tank with 38in tall wood cherry stand w/matching canopy and sump. We are located in Mount Dora Fl - pick up only. Will post pictures tomorrow or Saturday. Let me know if you're interested. I found a 90gal cube I wanted more so this one we are selling. $250 obo - might trade for equipment (skimmer/return pump/wavemakers etc)
 
IMG_5989.JPG
IMG_5990.JPG
IMG_5989.JPG
IMG_5989.JPG
IMG_5990.JPG


IMG_5991.JPG


IMG_5992.JPG


IMG_5993.JPG


IMG_5994.JPG


IMG_5995.JPG
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top