75 Gallon Reef Build with DIY Stand and Canopy

Hope everyone is having a great Easter.

My tank is coming along and looking good. Here are my parameters:
Alk - 8dKH
Ca - 490
Mg - 1420
NO3 - 18 ppm
PO4 - 0.17 ppm

Here are photos:
FTS:
PXL_20210404_223526374.jpg


Left side:
PXL_20210404_223531103.jpg


Right side:
PXL_20210404_223534500.jpg


Be safe.
 
Time for a monthly update. I purchased some Euphyllia at a Frag Farmers Market in Phoenix this month. I also have put a Coral Beauty Angelfish in the tank. I am very pleased with the tank.

Here are photos:
Front view:
PXL_20210502_204131319.jpg

Left side:
PXL_20210502_204153036.jpg

Right side:
PXL_20210502_204201597.jpg


Hope all is well with everyone!
 
Wanted to post some photo updates. Full tank photo:

PXL_20210711_195414018.jpg


Left side of tank:

PXL_20210711_195327752.jpg


Right side of tank:

PXL_20210711_195332683.jpg


Hope all is well with everyone. Cheers!
 
Tank is looking great, nice rock structure.
Thanks. This is my third reef tank. I have enjoyed all of them, but this one by far looks the best. So far I have been lucky not to have any algae issues.

Constructing the rock and scaping the tank was fun. I have always liked arches and I used several in my rock work.
 
I thought I would post some photos:
FTS:
PXL_20210915_010830805.jpg

Left side:
PXL_20210915_010704336.jpg

Right side:
PXL_20210915_010712648.jpg


I am really enjoying this aquarium and it is starting to show some growth. I am looking forward to seeing what it will look like in a few years!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top