75 Gallons of No Excuses

All my ends are tapered, then cleaned, purple pvc primer, then glued. Let it cure for like 2 days because I was busy anyway and have been running since it since I put it in. Shut the return off every night for feeding and it starts back up.

Did you run an air pump to the top? Like an aqualifter like some do
 
Got a new fish today.
IMG_20190401_201520__01.jpg
 
FTS From the past weekend. I rescaped but now I'm buying a 120 this weekend since I can't fit a 125 with my current living room furniture. Still got the 125 sitting and waiting. I'm thinking about some really cool scapes to accommodate my mags.
fts-5-12.jpg
elegance.jpg
tang-rack-face.jpg
fatty.jpg
flo.jpg
clown-nem.jpg
clown-yellowtip.jpg
nems-cap.jpg
hiding-clown.jpg
kanye-boolin.jpg
lobo-5-12.jpg
yellow-tip-mag.jpg
kim-mag.jpg
hungry-lobo.jpg
nem-on-the-wall.jpg
 
Love your build thread. Finally, one I can relate to.
Corals look fantastic as well.

You're moving on up to a 120? What will become of the 75g?
 
Love your build thread. Finally, one I can relate to.
Corals look fantastic as well.

You're moving on up to a 120? What will become of the 75g?
Thanks man, I' not sure what I'm gonna do with the 75. Might keep it around and reseal/drill it for the eclipse L I have for it. Never got around to installing it because I found a 120rr. I'm a tank hoarder to be honest. The only tank I've sold was a biocube and it was only because my buddy wanted to get into reefing. I'll probably store it until I see someone on the local forums looking for one.
 
So so pretty!
Thank you! Currently dealing with a little dinoflagellates right now. Got my phosphates a little too low and I think that's what kicked them off. From what I can tell the are osteoperosis(sp?) So I'm grabbing a uv filter and upping my feeding. Trying to avoid dosing phosphates if I can.
 
Lil update while I'm amassing the plumbing needed to set up the 120g upgrade. Took some pictures over the last weekend as well. Beat back the Dino's pretty good. Much easier handling issues right away before waiting until it's really a problem lol.
black-wido.jpg

black-widow-nem.jpg

godzilla.jpg

rfa.jpg

bwids.jpg

Sadly the pics were of things I'm selling. Its kind of a love hate thing selling frags. You put all this effort into growing things and fragging them knowing your gonna sell them, then when they finally sell it's a little sad to watch them go. At least when you see the person's smile or them post pictures of their new frag it feels good plus you got some loot for the cart already made at bulk reef
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top