• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

75g turned frag tank for sale

SeymourDuncan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
2,385
Reaction score
67
Location
Corn, Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pickup only, as I am not sure shipping a 75g is economical, nor does it fit in my car :)
Its a standard 75 with 2 corner glass overflows and frag shelves. No plumbing. No leaks. Stand can be included if you want but it will need drilled to support plumbing.

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1374072865.701573.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1374072892.601625.jpg

Why sell? It doesn't fit hahah
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1374072918.635578.jpg

I want a love seat in here so I can chill out with my tanks.

Make an offer on the tank, te stand, or both!
I craigslisted it but indiana is full of Craigs
 
Oh and I never filled it up besides testing the brand new seal job I did when I installed the overflows. Drilled by yours truly
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top