• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

75gallon rr low profile, Jebao tw40

Patrick.S

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2016
Messages
230
Reaction score
184
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
71E515E4-49C4-4196-8898-66723E94BF33.jpeg
8DDFD836-C091-4DD7-BFB2-7E0532809226.jpeg
42926213-D2E1-4B7C-B1A6-465745EEDA90.jpeg
AE5B533D-A426-4EC8-A81A-EE338650522C.jpeg
First up is my 75 Gallon Reef Ready tank with low profile overflow. I think the overflow is modular marine but I’m not sure. Three drains for a bean animal style. No leaks no scratches that I’ve seen. This is local pickup only in New Hampshire. $150

Next is a super clean and nearly new Jebao tw40 wave maker. Really powerful pump for the price. $45 shipped to the lower 48

If you buy the tank locally I can give you a great package deal with the pump. I will be selling some live rock too so this could be close to a ready tank.
 
I would like to buy your tw 40... PM me your paypal address for payment of the $45
 
Jebao pump sold. Just the tank left for local pickup.
 
Where are you located in NH?
 
Price drop on the tank. $130 That’s about as low as I want to go. Much less and I’ll pull the modular marine overflow and save it for a future build.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top