8 min video of my reef

Fantastic!

You've reached the pinnacle of a phenomenal looking tank.

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony


Keep it going!
 
Last edited:
Not sure about "the pinnicale" but I am glad that you liked it.
 
Thank's 90's, the mixed reef is my favorite because of all the different types of coral you can get but keeping SPS, LPS and softies all happy is a balancing act! Usually something is not as "happy" as it could be. Except for the fish they are always happy!!!
 
Beautiful tank....................by the way, I'm a Briscoe spelled with an "e" at the end.
 
Gorgeous! That tank is packed!
 
Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it
 
Beautiful tank....................by the way, I'm a Briscoe spelled with an "e" at the end.
Brisco is a nickname that a buddy of mine gave me, it seemed to stick!
 
Thanks for sharing, very nice tank indeed and very relaxing music ^_^
 
I am thinking of trying to shoot a video at night with the lights off as everything looks so different
 
I am thinking of trying to shoot a video at night with the lights off as everything looks so different
Amazing tank and video! I like the music and style of your videos, which are very similar to my style of content.
I’m thinking about doing this too on my channel (link in signature if you’re interested). I just got a Wyze camera for my reef, and I have been watching it at night and seeing all the nocturnal creatures come to life, and the fish sleeping in the night. The infrared part of the camera is amazing, it’s almost like the lights didn’t even go off. Keep us updated!
 
Amazing tank and video! I like the music and style of your videos, which are very similar to my style of content.
I’m thinking about doing this too on my channel (link in signature if you’re interested). I just got a Wyze camera for my reef, and I have been watching it at night and seeing all the nocturnal creatures come to life, and the fish sleeping in the night. The infrared part of the camera is amazing, it’s almost like the lights didn’t even go off. Keep us updated!
I will check it out for sure
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top