90 gallon I am actually proud of

Cartoonfanboy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2022
Messages
49
Reaction score
16
Location
Salt Lake City
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally migrated to a 90 gallon very happy still have some plumbing to finish but everything is up and working I put vinyl on the front of the ATO looks much nicer now. I have a different light mount on order.

I used the bottom draw for all my testers. Also have rock tree on order for a center piece

AD5C24E4-885E-42BD-9242-D2A24A643D2F.jpeg 02E295A4-21B8-4EC3-8C31-AE0E3A99289E.jpeg 9080FAA8-A56C-4ADD-A0B4-63967096C7BF.jpeg
 
Finally migrated to a 90 gallon very happy still have some plumbing to finish but everything is up and working I put vinyl on the front of the ATO looks much nicer now. I have a different light mount on order.

I used the bottom draw for all my testers. Also have rock tree on order for a center piece

AD5C24E4-885E-42BD-9242-D2A24A643D2F.jpeg 02E295A4-21B8-4EC3-8C31-AE0E3A99289E.jpeg 9080FAA8-A56C-4ADD-A0B4-63967096C7BF.jpeg
I have th same tank with a different stand, love the controller part of yours. Best of luck !
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top