90 gallon setup for sale.. $1000.00

hunter01975

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2013
Messages
86
Reaction score
9
Location
Albany Or
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
90 gallon glass tank, stand and hood, 30 gallon sump, reef octopus int160 skimmer, mag 9 return pump, programable led lights that will grow sps, jbj ato, heater, wp25 power heads on dual controller.. All you need is the drain and return hoses..
I also have a reef keeper lite controller that has ph probe, and a salinity port, temp probe and float switch for ato, and also has internet module.. I would like a extra $300.0 for controller if you buy the tank. If someone else wants the controller by it self I would sell for $400.00
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1440977209.794696.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1440977277.284429.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top