Water still cloudy AF today.
Did a 24% water change like 3 days ago. Thinking of doing another 20% water change. I'm learning I really need to get a RODI booster pump, and that I need an actual mixing bucket. I knew my psi was low for my RODI, but I didn't realize how much of a problem it was until I needed water and it takes a while to make water. I've been using 1 gallon jugs and just shaking the mix and letting it sit for a hour or so to make sure it's fully mixed, but it's taking too long to make water for situations like this. Thought about going to the LFS to buy some salt water BUT we're about to get a tropical storm (raining hard) and I don't have containers to lug water in so catch 22

.
I did finally come in contact with a shop in FL who had an Innovative Marine Auqashield 10w UV sterilizer with the intake pump attached at the bottom in stock, so ordered that and hopefully it'll be here over the weekend or early next week so I can get it set up. I chose that over the AQUA HOB UV because I have carpet only floors and didn't want to risk equipment that would increase my risk of a possible leak and related water damage.
On the bright side, hammer and rock nems seem to be very happy still, and I actually think my hammer is in the process of developing a new head?!
Midas blenny came in Wednesday, he was very shy, but he found himself a nice little cave, so he's been kicking up sand everywhere and has finally started coming out to swim from time to time. He's also eaten today which is a REALLY good sign.
Goals going forward are:
1. More stable water params
2. Get my water making situation figured out.
3. GHL controller set up for redundancy, monitoring consistency, and more control
4. Mature the tank, get coralline growth before adding any other fish
And lastly, tank officially hit 30 days old today so we hit our first time based milepost which is kinda nice.