- Joined
- Oct 13, 2022
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 45
- Location
- Long Island
- What state or country do you live in
- New York
Hey all,
I have had Nano Fowlr and Reef tanks a few different periods in my life, and had a lot of success on the Manhattan Reefs forum for anyone that had migrated over here. I always said if I came across a good deal on a AIO 30ish gallon tank I would consider getting back in the game and well, here we are.
I found a great deal on a up and running, but a little beat down BioCube 32 with a couple of corals and a pajama cardinal. I have been lurking on here for a bit and set up, my chambers to house a heater in chamber 1, InTank media basket with filter floss, purigen and chemipure-blue in chamber two, along with some chaeto and a mighty jet return pump. I have ordered a dual RFG for the return output.
I will try to update progress here and just want to thank everyone that has helped me get back up to speed through the posts here.

I have had Nano Fowlr and Reef tanks a few different periods in my life, and had a lot of success on the Manhattan Reefs forum for anyone that had migrated over here. I always said if I came across a good deal on a AIO 30ish gallon tank I would consider getting back in the game and well, here we are.
I found a great deal on a up and running, but a little beat down BioCube 32 with a couple of corals and a pajama cardinal. I have been lurking on here for a bit and set up, my chambers to house a heater in chamber 1, InTank media basket with filter floss, purigen and chemipure-blue in chamber two, along with some chaeto and a mighty jet return pump. I have ordered a dual RFG for the return output.
I will try to update progress here and just want to thank everyone that has helped me get back up to speed through the posts here.





