• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

a few new packs up for sale

skyhigh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
269
Reaction score
37
Location
MI.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 favia packs $100 each + ship. I will also toss in one more favia frag as a free-bee.

newpics0001-15.jpg

newpics0001_1-7.jpg


Plus i have a micro pack with the true UFO in it, plus i have a 2 or 3 zoo packs that i will get pics up as soon as they heal.
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top