A few of my acros.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rob.D
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Rob.D

Moderator
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2010
Messages
5,861
Reaction score
1,581
Location
Knoxville, Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
71.jpg


72.jpg


73 - Copy.jpg


74.jpg


75.jpg
 
Beautiful!
 
great colors, nice and dark. Keep it up!

Thanks!
Beautiful!

I agree, right now I'm super happy with the colors I'm getting out of my acros!
Nice corals and pics

Thanks!

Great stuff Ron. I mean Rob.

LOL I'm going to hurt Luis for that typo!

Ohhh thems some sweets - good stuuf

Thank you :)

What's the purple deepwater? Purple Dragon eyes? Last dragon????

Last Dragon....the finest Dragon available IMO!
 
Awesome - I was hoping that's what it was. Any advice on how you placed yours with light/flow. Got a dragon pack and this is the only 1 out of the bunch giving me trouble. Heard it to be 1 of the more finicky dragons.
 
Awesome - I was hoping that's what it was. Any advice on how you placed yours with light/flow. Got a dragon pack and this is the only 1 out of the bunch giving me trouble. Heard it to be 1 of the more finicky dragons.

I've had it in med flow and both high/med light....In high light the colors wash out a bit, it has a more defined color in med light. It has been very hardy for me.


Very pretty. I really like the clown you have as your pic. Is it a Picasso?

No, it's a snowflake. It belongs to a LFS in Knoxville, TN.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top