- Joined
- Nov 12, 2015
- Messages
- 386
- Reaction score
- 478
- Location
- Sheffield Lake, OH
- What state or country do you live in
- Ohio
Good evening all! It's been awhile since I pulled the camera out and I am killing some time before I gotta run out. Now that I see the pics on a pc screen, they look awfully drab and grey...eh, I'm too lazy to try to fix them and take better ones! No 'designer sps' in this tank 
Bonsai

Sunset Monti - looks much brighter in person! Chopping this up for a local swap later this month
[url=https://flic.kr/p/EkimtR]
WWC Christmas Mirabilis and a Pink Lemonade - again, colors are much better than they appear and for some reason the lemonade isn't in focus like I thought.

Pink Shortcake

Surf n Turf

UC SSC - MUCH greener from a top down pic, another one where the pink isn't coming through

I swore this is a Lime in the Sky that I got years ago, it used to be more turquois and isn't as brown as the pick shows...but clearly I need to bring my nutrients down if that's the case.

Bought this at a Jason Fox live sale and it was just labeled Pink Tip...nothing close to the Paletta Pink tip but it does have a greenish body with pink tips.

One of my faves, Hawkins

Icefire - waiting patiently for this to grow out

JF Blue Summit - hard to capture the blue in this monti because of the lights

Turaki

Bought this as Garretts Acropolis Exquisita Version #2, has done nothing but encrust for a year so we'll see what happens.

Frogspawn...just because
[/url]

Bonsai

Sunset Monti - looks much brighter in person! Chopping this up for a local swap later this month
[url=https://flic.kr/p/EkimtR]

WWC Christmas Mirabilis and a Pink Lemonade - again, colors are much better than they appear and for some reason the lemonade isn't in focus like I thought.

Pink Shortcake

Surf n Turf

UC SSC - MUCH greener from a top down pic, another one where the pink isn't coming through

I swore this is a Lime in the Sky that I got years ago, it used to be more turquois and isn't as brown as the pick shows...but clearly I need to bring my nutrients down if that's the case.

Bought this at a Jason Fox live sale and it was just labeled Pink Tip...nothing close to the Paletta Pink tip but it does have a greenish body with pink tips.

One of my faves, Hawkins

Icefire - waiting patiently for this to grow out

JF Blue Summit - hard to capture the blue in this monti because of the lights

Turaki

Bought this as Garretts Acropolis Exquisita Version #2, has done nothing but encrust for a year so we'll see what happens.

Frogspawn...just because

[/url]

