A few of my zoos

roshi719

Official fish poo remover
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
1,740
Reaction score
36
Location
Bradley
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to start a thread to show some of my collection.

DSC_0102.jpg


DSC_0103.jpg
 
I'm not a hundred percent sure, but I believe they are variable stars. I've heard people say though that variable stars are the same as mohawks, but I have had those too and they looked different.
 
Bulbs are about 6 months old though and are more white than blue.
 
T5 gives pretty good color for zoos, but it all depends on what bulbs you have in your fixture.
 
morgan none of those pics are variable stars AKA mohawks. the pink and yellow are just a commom polyp that morphed i believe.
 
the pink ones and the blue and green ones are sick? do you have another frag laying around to?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top