don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful coral and extremely hardy. but it's TOO hardy.
I had a large softball sized colony in my tank, it grew fast from a frag in about half a year. I had a bit if a crash and the whole colony, among a lot of other coral, died out. I didn't know the name at the time and out of nowhere realized 2 years later that I suddenly had a single polyp cluster of it growing on a specific rock. "cool!" I thought, since this fast growing coral was really nice to look at.
waited a little longer, the cluster turned into a mount, then a branch, then into whole colony again. mid winter I had a 4 day power outage, and a lot of the colony ended up bleached. in the following months my tank started to get taken over by the coral as polyps clusters appeared all over and they started growing into colonies.
apparently, when the coral gets stressed it does what's called a "polyp bailout" and drops its polyps all over the tank. I tried kalk and burning them and they kept on growing all over, it was worse than aptasia. after this i made the decision to never have the coral in my tank again, which sucks because it really is a very pretty coral.