A main reason as to why I began this hobby

Danny N

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2015
Messages
96
Reaction score
51
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully, this is something we can do together for many years to come...
image.jpeg
 
My little one really digs the tank too! Does your little helper bring you every single tool when you're doing maintenance like mine does? In 15min of "help" I have 1.5hr of work trying to put everything back in it's correct spot, but it's worth every second. :)
 
Cute!
 
One of the best reasons I can think of!

The squeal of delight the other day when my granddaughter saw the clownfish (surprise!) for the first time was worth the world. Together, you and your little one can learn biology, chemistry and physics, and they'll be 'way ahead of their peers going into school. (And if they stay with reefkeeping into their teenage years, they'll never be able to afford illicit drugs, LOL!)

~Bruce
 
Adorable picture and excellent reason to be in the hobby.
 
Hopefully, this is something we can do together for many years to come...
Oh man! This is sooo beautiful! Every moment when you are doing something together right now with your child is pure and warm memories in the future! And some day your child will be grown and will say 'my daddy show me this and it's was wonderful'!
I wish happy you and your family!!!)) Yes!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top